Ofsted and Performance Tables
Please find below links to Ofsted and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They report directly to Parliament and are independent and impartial. They inspect and regulate services, which care for children and young people, and those providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
The school underwent an inspection by Ofsted in November 2016. The School was deemed as a GOOD school.
Some of the key points were:
- Leaders and governors are united in their determination to provide pupils with an excellent education.
- Leaders and governors place a high priority on the training and development of teachers and teaching assistants.
- The school’s reputation for offering high levels of pastoral support to pupils and their families is a strength.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural education is well catered for.
- The school’s varied and inclusive curriculum is supported by a range of enrichment activities and visitors who provide strong examples of respect, tolerance and service to others.
- Well-planned provision and an engaging curriculum ensure that children make good progress during the early years.
- Disadvantaged pupils and pupils who have special educational needs and/or
disabilities are well supported in their learning and care
Parent View is an online questionnaire. It is an online way of us gathering information.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about your child's school. The survey can be completed at any time.
Register and complete a survey to help us at The Lancaster School further improve the support and education that we offer our children.
If you have previously registered and used Parent View, please CLICK HERE to submit your opinions for this academic year.
Your feedback means a lot to us so please do use Parent View to help us improve. Giving your feedback is straightforward but you do need to register.
Registration for Parent View is a simple process – all you need to provide is your email address.