Attendance Officer/Family Support Advisor required September 2019, 32.5 hours per week, term time only across the federation G5
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our federation in the role of Attendance Officer/Family Support Advisor to support our children and their families across of federation of 3 schools. Working flexibly across our schools with children, families and staff to overcome barriers, you will help to ensure that all children are able to attend school and achieve their full potential. As part of this role the successful candidate will support the school’s Early Help offer and to achieve their attendance targets.
We require a professional who has:
- An understanding of attendance procedures and regulations
- A knowledge of agencies that can provide support to families
- Experience of signposting to appropriate agencies for the benefit of children and families
- Experience of delivering family support in school and the community
- The ability to liaise with parents and professionals, offering support and challenge as appropriate
- The ability to work using your initiative on a highly professional level
- The ability to form professional relationships and be part of our staff team
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to remain calm under pressure
Prospective candidates are invited to Birchwood Junior School on Wednesday 19th June at 4.30pm with the Executive Headteacher and Head of School for a formal discussion about the role. For more information and to confirm attendance, please contact email@example.com or 01522 800971
Closing date for the post: Friday 28th June 2019 midday.
The Lancaster School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order check. References will be taken prior to interview.